SOFRADEN has developed a range of reactors / dissolvers / dispersers called SOFRAMIX.
We developed this range of disperser mixers with our clients’ efficacy and productivity requirements in mind. Our goal was to design a flexible and scalable solution to meet the needs of all your applications, ranging from the most basic to the most complex.
Particular attention was paid to cleanability of the machine: our fully automated Clean In Place (CIP) system cleans vessels thoroughly without human intervention. This guarantees reproducibility, enhanced productivity and a hazard-free cleaning operation.
To meet your specific performance and cost requirements, this category comes in two versions: and .
Both these versions of disperser mixers share the same main features, i.e.
- Vertical vessel with conical bottom to optimize dispersion of materials and discharge
- Liquids and powders fed through the vessel dome (gravity feed) or the bottom of the vessel (vacuum assisted feed)
- Dispersion tools are adapted and sized depending on the level of viscosity and finished product specifications (emulsion mixer, dispersion mixer...)
- Double outer shell to heat or cool the product
- Clean In Place system (CIP)
- Vessel kept under vacuum or at a constant pressure
The version provides optimum performance and enhanced flexibility. Compared to the version, the dispersion tool located in the bottom of the vessel has many advantages:
- Mixing of products with higher dynamic velocity
- Broader range of dispersion tools which are easily interchangeable
- Enhanced performance thanks to presence of a central propeller
Our viscous product mixers can be manufactured using a wide range of materials and designed in accordance with your ATEX classification.
Main assets of our reactors/dispersers:
- Quality and speed of dispersion
- Quick discharge that minimizes product retention
- Fully automated Clean In Place system – reproducibility of the finished product
- Deaeration / debubbling of the finished product
Our reactors/dispersers are available in several versions (emulsion mixers, rotor stator mixers, dissolvers...) and used in numerous industrial applications such as: polymers and silicone sealants, paints, varnish and ink, lubricants, adhesives and sealants, cosmetic products, decorative coatings in paste form, tile adhesives in paste form, elastomer waterproofing coatings/systems, the food industry...
|Reactor-disperser for viscous product|
|СмеСитель ДиСпергатор прерывиСтого ДейСтвия|